Maple City Health Care Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to fostering a healthy community by providing affordable, accessible, and integrated quality health care. We prioritize welcome, inclusion, respect, and a commitment to the well-being of both our patients and our employees. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist at Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) works closely with the Human Resources Team. The HR Generalist will play a key role in supporting the organization's mission by ensuring effective HR practices and fostering a positive, equitable, and inclusive workplace environment. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who is passionate about health care and is eager to contribute to a collaborative team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains systems for the Human Resources Department
- Coordinates recruitment and application processes
- Collaborates with the team to address employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date personnel files
- Supports processes for staff transitions including onboarding, changing positions, and exiting
- Maintains current knowledge of HR trends and best practices
- Fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Actively contributes to MCHCC initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion.
- Collaborates on other duties that support the Human Resource Team’s shared work, as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivated, critical thinker
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and team and organizational needs.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a positive influence and motivate others
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion
- Knowledge & experience working with communities that have often not felt welcome in healthcare settings as patients or staff .
- Experience working in cross-cultural teams
Education and Experience:
- Relevant experience in Human Resources or related field
- BA preferred
- Experience in a cross-cultural setting
- Ability to perform prolonged periods of time in front of a computer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this work
- We are required by federal law to verify identity and eligibility to work in U.S.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (Retirement plan, health insurance, childcare reimbursement)
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the healthcare experience in our community
Salary Range: $20.75-25.00
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter that highlights your experience and how your unique background will contribute to our team. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Maple City Health Care Center is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and the patients we serve.